What Is the Cancellation Policy of British Airways?
- Before cancelling the tickets, the individual must be aware of the policy that will be useful in obtaining a refund.
- You can cancel your tickets without paying a fee if you do so within 24 hours of purchasing them.
- There will be cancellation fees if the cancellation is submitted after 24 hours.
- You can only cancel tickets if you bought them straight from the company's website.
You can cancel your domestic flight ticket seven days before departure, and you can cancel your international flight ticket 48 hours before departure.
If you become a no-show, you will no longer be able to cancel your flight. No show happens when a passenger fails to board or misses a flight due to unforeseen circumstances. And, if someone tries to cancel the tickets and request refunds, they will be unable to do so.
- If a person is a repeat no-show, their tickets will be automatically cancelled.
- For non-refundable tickets, a customer may only get a refund if they cancel the tickets within 24 hours of purchasing them.
- For refundable tickets, a person has the option to cancel the tickets regardless of the scenario or reason.
British Airways Cancellation Policy ensures that you recall these details before cancelling your tickets. If you meet the criteria outlined above, you may simply cancel your tickets and request prompt reimbursements.
Read Also: Lufthansa Cancellation Policy